zondag 24 september 2017

Worry Eating Plush Pal

A few weeks ago I bumped into this site about helping children in need. Especially on how they don't always have the chance or courage to share their secrets or worries with someone. The site asks its visitors to make a teddy bear with a zipper for a mouth, allowing kids to stow away their thoughts. So whenever a child wants to share something he or she can write it down on a piece of paper and ask the plush pall to take care of it.

I thought it was a great idea, so I made one myself and it turned out pretty good. I'm going to give the plush pall to a colleague whose granddaughter recently lost her father to cancer.


This is the one I made:




I really hope it will help the child that gets this plush pall. It hurts me to know that there are so many children with problems. With projects like these we can help them to briefly forget their worries.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten