maandag 14 augustus 2017

Old before and afters

I just LOVE 'before and afters'! In the past I have done a few, pictures aren't that good unfortunately... and here's the result:


 

Painted a flower pot for my mother in law, she really liked it, she put a plant in it right away :-) Got the idea yet again from makeit-loveit.com




Bought a white purse with the intention of pimping it. When I was going through all of my fabrics, I took the one with the most colors and ta-dah! 


Here I took one of my plain coasters and painted it. Nothing special, but it looks more fun now. Still have to paint the other ones.


Took a big pot, painted it white first because washi tape is a little see trough. When the paint is dry you can stick on the washi tape. The yellow-blue one was my first. I made some more:


And my last old 'before and after' are some clothes hangers that I pimped with washi tape and markers. They were a present for my sister in law. They've been repinned a lot of times on my Pinterest :-)





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten